Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Make Your Engagement Moment Unforgettable With Art Deco Engagement Rings

Where can I find art deco engagement rings? That was my first thought when I woke up this morning. For past two months I've been wondering what type of engagement ring I should get to my girlfriend, who I love so very much, and have decided to propose this spring 2011. Jewelry is not my field of expertise, so it's been difficult to find that special ring, the ring that will rule us both...No, not that one. I mean the kind of ring that would make her feel very happy and extra special. Internet searches and visits to jeweler stores have shown me all kinds of different types of rings, but not the one I was looking for. I was begun to get desperate, but last night I had a vision in my dream, and after that, the search was finally over!

I went to bed as usual, eyes hurting, after staring several hours for hundreds of rings passing through my monitor. Finally I lost consciousness for couple of minutes, so I decided that it was sleeping time. I dragged myself to bedroom, closed my eyes and immediately sank to abyss. My dream world is normally quite vivid at least, but this night everything was quite plain. There wasn't anything else, but this vast green field, and one ten feet tall egg standing in a middle of it. I walked closer and noticed that it was painted with flowers, hearts and bows. It was apparently quite old, at least 50 years or something like that. You can tell the age of an egg by counting the decorations, if you don't know how to do it.

 As I was inspecting the thing, all the sudden it exploded to million pieces, and where the egg has been, stood the Giant Magick Rabbit dressed in a pimp style outfit, spinning its ears and teeth while looking at me sagely. I was stunned from this mad seen and unable to move or speak. I just stood there in my dream, looking at this oversized bunny, willing to obey.

"I've got what you need son!" said the creature in a very persuasive voice. At the moment I was still in "only receiving" mode, so the rabbit went on. "What you need for getting your special lady satisfied are art deco engagement rings. I've got them in all shapes and sizes, green, yellow and pink, silver, gold or platinum rings. You see, it's important to look unique these days, and if you don't have a family jewel which passes down through generations, now it's time to get one sir! Follow me and I will tell you all you need to know."

No comments:

Post a Comment